Saturday 25 April 2020

UP!!D8 AT LAST Lockdown April 2020 Virtual Festival + RADIO + More

So! ABOUT TIME FOR AN UP!!D8 . Been SO BUSY I nearly forgot! So! In this UP!!D8 there is Virtual Festival news, Radio news, Cabaret news and much more!

STARTING OFF WITH THIS TREAT:

This weekend there's the awesome #omandbass #festival = #welllbeing talks & workshops, fun & #creativity, kidszone + lots of #music & I'm djaying vinyl from 9.00pm UK time follow link for your FREE place omandbass.heysummit.com/?sc=eHOxXqtM&a & 50% off extras Registration essential for password


I am really looking forward to this. I am grateful to Sisters of Reggae for the hook UP!! I will be playing a feisty Vinyl set with Reggae and African sounds to the fore. The whole festival looks to be marvellous with  a host of wellbeing events from breath meditation to gong healing to organic skin care and  DJS galore including me and Shumba Youth and wonderful music from Ayanna Witter Johnson . What a treat. It is crucial to register as entry to each slot is by password. 




RADIO ... RESONANCE FM IS ON AIR 24/7 NO MATTER WHAT

My shows on Resonance FM are very much in action still. I am producing them from home to send in so they can be broadcast as usual on THURSDAYS at 6.30pm UK time repeat new time of Mondays at 4am (great for across the globe!) . Same wonderful starting point of African music and wider arts and culture. Logon at www.resonancefm.com worldwide and Resonance 104.4fm / DAB Londonwide for live and repeat shows and find the archives at www.mixcloud.com/resonance/playlists/the-outerglobe and also I repost some along with other great things at www.mixcloud.com/outerglobe
I have put playlists with the mixcloud and also on my outerglobe facebook page   More details in the radio section on this site! 



SISTERS OF REGGAE HAVE SOME EXCITING MIX PLATFORMS COMING UP SOON SO WATCH THIS SPACE. AND CHECK THE MIXCLOUD AS WELL 





ELLA THE GREAT has some fabulous stuff going on .. check her facebook page and also look at Richard Melanin III . For her clowning and children's entertainment look at the Ella the greats mini circus page as well. WHAT FUN



Basically I am keeping a very positive frame of mind RAISE THE VIBRATION GROW IN THIS SITUATION! is my motto. I also use the Hawaian Ho'opono pono pono - I'm sorry please forgive me I love you Thank You as a settling mantra and honour to myself and the universe. It really does help            



ALL  BLESSINGS    NOW IS THE TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment