Outerglobe (Outerglobe UK) is the umbrella for what I do in the arts/music/biz world - In a word: Putting the Cloud in Trousers (or a skirt) as Mayakovsky so coined the great phrase! So ideas can take shape and flourish with a great structure for fruition! @outerglobe on Twitter and Outerglobe on Facebook and Mixcloud and Instagram too. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- MUSIC: DJaying, global + women's music - events management and programming, pr + marketing, artist advice management + profiling, PR, Fundraising support. @outerglobe on Twitter and Instagram Mixcloud is /outerglobe
- Global and Women's music, arts, in depth,community, production: pre/during/post, editing, interviews, features, presenting,training
- The Outerglobe on Resonance FM is BACK ONCE AGAIN on THURSDAYS at 18.30-19.30 UK time & Repeated Tuesdays at 08.00, Archives are in mixcloud.com/outerglobe and in mixcloud.com/resonance
I take on Radio Skills training activities as they arise - most notably with Community Champions...
- Wycombe World on Wycombe Sound is currently resting and previous shows are archived in mixcloud
Community Matters on Avenues Radio is currently also on hold with some great audio on mixcloud.com/Community_Matters;
Previous shows include African Essence on Resonance
FM & SOAS Radio; Selected archives of the SOAS
Radio shows can be found online on the SOAS Radio
- DJ Debbie Meets all in www.mixcloud.com/outerglobe; Women's Radio Group; Outernational vibes on gaialive.com (late 90s/early2000s with gaialive)
- WRITING - features, reviews, press, interviews, poetry, A couple of clips of me reading are online - I am looking for them to add here
- Consultancy and Agency for selected artists: music/visual arts/spoken word/healers: Not doing music management any more … had a good run - time to focus more on what I am doing and supporting Ella Golt, Ella the Great and Taxi Pata Pata - family tho I still advise others from time to time.
- Outerglobe has successfully showcased artists at WOMEX, DECIBEL and MODAL and secured Record Deals for its artists; Outerglobe MD Debbie Golt is a popular and well respected panellist with stints at WOMEX, IN THE CITY, RADIO ONE SOUND CITY, SOAS, GFMA, MODAL, AIM, UMBRELLA, LEWISHAM ACADEMY OF MUSIC, RAR at Museum of Migration and more to her name.
- I am easing out of giving so much time to musicians and other artists. I am prioritising supporting Ella the Great and do still advise Caroline Trettine, Nsimba Foggis and Taxi Pata Pata; I also advise Erna Chimu of Namibia. From time to time I check in on Juwon Ogungbe; Previously I worked closely with - sometimes managing, sometimes touring, doing PR or simply being a sounding ground for artists including: Mosi Conde, Koral Society, Terryazoome, Yaaba Funk, Fusing Naked Beats, Weird MC, MoMo, Ami Koita, Stella Chiweshe, Oumou Sangare and more.
- PR/ FUNDING ADVICE & SEARCH/ I have done extensive PR Promo campaigns, funding support work and career turning point advice for many of the artists above and for events and campaigns in the arts; I still take on selected advice/support work in funding applications and promo.
- Chair Women in Music UK www.womeninmusic.org.uk @WomeninMusicUK twitter; Board member Women's Radio Group which recently closed.
- CITY SHOWCASE ROOTS & FLUTES curator/pr/funding
- WOM@TT - World of music @ The Tabernacle championing UK based ACL musicians - and making Best of British awards to UK African Carribean and Latin music artists; Wandsworth Arts Fringe Commission 2017 and Wandsworth Shimmy 2011 & 2012